- Save a bee in an emergency
- Free postage in the UK
- Made in Britain
- Plantable packaging with Wildflower seeds
- Contains a special syrup for feeding bees in an emergency
- Next-day delivery if you order before 6 pm
- Refillable using a simple mix of sugar water
- Perfect gift for any nature lover
- Compostable packaging
Help a Bee in Need
Never miss an opportunity to help a bee in need with our Bee Revival Kit, a cute little thirst aid kit for bees. Revive a Bee’s Bee Revival Keyring uses a special syrup called Invertbee, which is specifically designed for bees and provides a nutritionally sound source of energy. The syrup inside our bee rescue kit will be more than enough to give your furry friend the energy it needs to get back to the hive without any need for sugar and water.
- Bee survival kit so you’re always ready to Revive a Bee
- Perfect gift for friends or loved ones
- Educate kids about the environment, bees and honey
- Plantable Seed paper packaging filled with Wildflowers seeds for Bees & Pollinators.
A handy Bee Revival Kit to rescue tired, thirsty bees
Be kind to all of Bee kind and make sure you’re always carrying your Bee Rescue Kit. Bees have never needed help as much as they do now which is why we need to join forces and do everything we can to help bees not just across the United Kingdom but around the whole world.
Learn how to use your Bee Revival Kit.
Plantable Seed Paper Packaging
Each of our Bee Saver Keyrings comes attached to a plantable seed paper backboard filled with Wildflower seeds including Poppy, Daisy and Forget Me Not. These can be planted in your garden or a wildflower meadow to help Bees and Pollinators on a much larger scale. Learn how to plant your Bee Revival Kit’s Wildflower Seed Paper.
What’s inside our Bee Revival Kit?
Inside every Bee Survival Kit is a vial of Invertbee, specifically designed for consumption by bees. This bee-saving liquid is made from a combination of Glucose and Fructose, ideal for supporting bee health and energy levels. Unlike a solution made up of sugar and water, our bee energy drink will not crystalise when dried and is a much safer option for bee consumption.