Last updated on January 4th, 2024 at 03:53 pm
Bee Boost Keyring is needed now more than ever. On Saturday, the 20th of March, we celebrated the 2021 spring equinox, which marks the first day of astronomical spring. It’s this time of year that bees need our help the most.
Spring Blossom Watch – Give Bees a Boost
The temperature is changing, the sun is shining brighter and blossom is starting to appear, brightening up our days, which I think all of us are in need of at the moment.
It’s this time of year when we’re reminded that in our ever-changing world, we can always rely on nature to source many creature comforts.
Whether it’s the sound of birds singing in the morning, the smell of wildflowers and the buzz of all the wildlife. One thing to remember at this time of year is that some bees might need a boost.
In some parts of the country, it will still be too cold, or there may be fewer flowers for the bees to find food, and it’s now that bees need a boost more than ever.
Use your Bee Boost Keyring in an Emergency Only
- 🐝🐝🐝 Wildlife Gifts To Help Bees & Pollinators – Your Bee Revival Keyring contains a special…
- 🎁🎁🎁 Bee Gifts For Women – Give the gift of giving with our bee accessories from Revive a…
- 🌱🌱🌱 Plantable Seed Paper Packaging/Seed Gifts – What makes the perfect eco gift? We think…
- 🌍🌎🌏 Planet Friendly Gadget Keyring – A great gift for a friend or loved one who cares about…
- 🐾🐾🐾 Supports Rewilding Britain – A percentage of every sale will be donated to Rewilding…
Your bee boost keyring is not a toy. Think of it as an emergency CPR kit for bees. Whether it’s a solitary bee, bumblebee or honeybee, all bees should generally be fit enough to go about their duties without human assistance.
The syrup we use in our bee boost keyring is called invertbee, and it’s been explicitly adapted for bee digestion.
Do Not Leave Sugar Water Out for Bees
We’ve covered this before but as it’s so important it’s worth mentioning again. Your bee boost keyring is for emergencies only and you should never leave sugar water out for bees.
Bees need to visit hundreds of flowers in order to receive a balanced diet. By leaving sugar water out for bees you might be doing more damage than good.
Best Seller and Amazons’s Choice
We’re very proud to say that we are Amazon’s choice for ‘Bee Revival Keyring’. Available via Amazon Prime but if you’re not a fan of buying from Amazon you can also find it on Etsy or right here on our own website.
Other Ways to Give Bees a Boost
- Grow bee-friendly flowers all year
- Create safe habitats
- Wait a little longer until you mow the lawn
Looking for other ways to help bees? Head over to our page on how to revive a bee.